Innovative Laminations offers the widest range of decorative plastic laminates for thermoforming and flat fabrication in the industry. Dashboard covers are fabricated from our sheet and roll stock especially for Marine, Automotive Aftermarket, Golf Cart, and OEM Heavy Truck programs. All of our products are designed, formulated and tested specifically to meet the demands and requirements of each market they are sold into.
We manufacture thermoformable and flat fabrication laminates for many industries including, but not limited to Marine, Heavy Truck, Automotive After Market and Port of Entry, Golf Cart and Recreational Vehicle. These industries all benefit from the customization opportunities that decorative plastic can offer.
- Dash Panels for Marine
- Automotive Aftermarket Dash Covers
- Center Consoles for Golf Carts and Cars
- Dashboards for RVs
- Heavy Truck Dash Covers
- We stock hundreds of films on our floor for a range of options, fabrication possibilities and quick lead times
- ILC stocks more 48"+ wide films than any other supplier, to offer our customers a multitude of retail design opportunities
- Thin gauge materials are stocked with our Dome Coat Receptive Treatment, for doming and flat fabrication. 3M adhesive can be applied to the backside for automotive dash kits
- Consistent quality and superior durability for your high end, customized dash, console and vehicle trim
ILC custom manufactures decorative plastic sheet and roll stock to our customer's specifications for ongoing programs or one-time projects. We have the capability to quickly turn prototypes for proof of concept or project approval in small quantities. Our customers can be confident in their production scale, project launches and program roll outs.
Designed and manufactured by the most experienced team in the industry.
- Patterns and product offerings include Exterior Formable Chrome, Exclusive Texture Films, Real Wood-Looks and other Metallics
- Ability to match or produce custom patterns and colors
- ABS, Acrylic, PETG and other plastic substrates upon request
- Product availability from .010" to .500" thick and up to 60" wide (roll stock available up to .060" and sheet stock available at any gauge)
- 2:1 Draw Ratio